Difficulty: Moderate to Difficult
This is my Happy Holidays workout for the post holiday burn! Before working out make sure you do a 10minute dynamic warmup moving your body and not holding or over stretching any muscles.
Once you are ready, begin with 1mile. Choose to run outside or treadmill, elliptical. If you choose to do a bike, do 2.5 miles.
3 sets of the following exercises:
Each Exercise is performed in the order that it is listed and once you finish all of them, you do your cardio (either 250meter row if you have access to a row machine or 2minutes of any other cardiovascular exercise). I.e run, treadmill, elliptical, jumping jacks, burpees, jump rope, etc.
- 16 pull ups(modified jump ups, rubber bands or negatives)
- 10 row push ups (using dumbbells with a sing arm row using the weight)
- 10 box jumps
- 15 kettle bell swings
- 5 Triceps Dips (no support) or 10 dips (using bench or machine for support)
- 20 Russian twists (13lb ball)
- 25 V-ups
- 250meter row or cardio of your choice 2minutes.
REPEAT 2 More Times
- 15-30 minutes of Yoga or stretching. Pike, straddle, splits, downward dog, 3minute pigeon pose each leg, etc.
- 15minutes steam room or sauna with silent meditation
- Drink a lot of water and eat within 15minutes of your workout to keep your metabolism moving!
Enjoy the burn and let me know how you did in the comments below.